Who all can be
1st Cheque investors?
Anyone who wants to profit and give back to the start-up ecosystem could be a great
1st cheque investor. We have a few different investment tracks—
A. If you have an idea and want to invest only in your idea, you can become a
creator with us. Please visit the creator section on FacvyX
B. If you have funds, you can also utilize the first cheque platform to evaluate
investments into pre-qualified start-ups that the Favcy X team provides you. The
investments can be in the form of Equity, Debt or Rev-share.
What if I have an idea and what to invest?
As answered earlier, you might want to read the FAQ section and want to visitFavcyX
What is the miminum requirement for investment?
We expect you to write you 1st cheque in the range of 9-15 Lacs. Although, our
assumption is that if you
like the start-up, you might also want to participate in the second round which is
typically co-investing with another angel.
What kind of returns I can expect from 1st cheque ?
For 1st cheque investors, we have created three tracks.
1. If you want to do a debt investment, our start-ups can give you an interest of
anywhere between 15-18%
2. If you go for Revenue-share, after a moratorium period of anywhere between 9-10
months (that’s when start-ups can start making revenues) you can expect a 1.7x
multiplier on the initial investment
3. Equity investment. 1st cheque investors can expect a 3.7x multiplier on their 1st
cheque investment as and when the first round of valuation is undertaken for the
Can you explain this with an example?
Yes. For example if you are investing INR 9Lacs, in the first cheque, you can expect
the following in each of the investments.
1. Debt Investment: 9Lacs + 15-18% pa Accrued to you as interest.
2. Revenue Share: 9x1.7 which is 15.3 Lacs coming back to you via rev-share. We
expect start-ups to give you about 20% of their revenue till the time your revenue
share is met.
3. Equity Investment: If you have invested 9lacs, whenever the first round of equity
valuation takes place, your 9 Lacs will be valued at 33.3 Lacs.